Choose your voucher design:
This pass entitles the holder to 12 months regulars membership with $25 for 2 Hours of riding on the main lake at Bayside Wakepark during our normal weekday operating hours. Along with basic coaching provided by our professional coaches, all basic equipment including wakeboard, kneeboard, life jacket and helmet are provided in cost of ticket.
There is no need to book with this ticket, simply purchase it, print it or bring it in on your phone, redeem it and jump on the water!
Please note that if you want to use our obstacles and don't have your own equipment you are required to hire our "Pro Hire" package for an additional cost. This ticket is electronic and can be printed or used on your mobile device, we do not send physical tickets.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
The membership period commences upon holders first ticket. This membership is non transferable and non refundable. The holder must agree to and sign our liability waiver before participating in any activity at Bayside Wakepark. Membership is valid for length of purchase during normal opening hours. Pass is not valid for any clinics, special events or training. Discounts are valid for membership & cardholders only and are not transferable, Discounts do not apply to competitions, Some specialists sessions may require member / cardholder to be a current AWA member, Memberships cannot be put on hold, All conditions are subject to change.
- bayside-wakepark, 80 Ferry Road, carbrook, 4130, t: 07 328 77 777, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantity must be in the range -
You must select at least one option